Card payment systems allow owners to operate Laundromats or apartment laundry rooms without the use of quarters. With recent advances in technology there has been a proliferation of card payment systems manufacturers.
PWS has built and operated over 100 card-operated stores and has tremendous expertise in offering advice on finding the right card payment system for your specific needs. PWS is proud to distribute the following card payment systems:
Speed Queen Insights
Learn about the ESD product line:
Learn about CCI's Fascard System, which works on existing equipment and allows for payment by credit/debit card, as well as coins.
Learn how to customers can pay for their laundry using their Apple Watch with SpyderWash:
Learn how to install the SpyderWash card system with Liberty Laundry's tutorial:
- SpyderWash 2020 Brochure
- SpyderWash EMV
- SpyderWash Contactless Acceptance
- New Loyalty Programs
- Apple Pay
- Loyalty Card Kiosk
- Defining the Modern Laundromat
Add the latest technology to your washers and dryers to offer your customers the most conveinient way to pay, with PayRange. It only takes your customers one swipe on their phone.
- Eliminates the use of cash, preventing vandalism.
- The payment is secure, simple, and fast.
- Introduce special offers and promotions to your customers via application notifications.
- Offer multiple payment options.
- Easier Operations
no collecting quarters
- Potential to Increase Revenue allows for smaller adjustments to pricing (change prices in one penny increments, which allows you to increase your net income)
- Customer Loyalty
once people put money on the card, they keep coming back. Also, many card payment systems offer loyalty programs
- Flexible Pricing
allows regulation of peak time usage with premium pricing
makes collections quicker and eliminates theft from coin boxes