Watsonville CA - Coin Laundromat
At 4,850 sq ft, this soon-to-be SpinCycle Laundry Lounge is expected to be one of the highest grossing laundries in Northern California. The laundry sits in the heart of downtown Watsonville at a busy signalized corner. The site has excellent visibility and has ample parking. The town boasts a population of 55,000 people, of which 84% are Hispanic and 55% are renters.
The laundry will include all the bells and whistles, including networked Speed Queen machines, an energy efficient water heating system, quartz folding tables, and an ample snack / fluff and fold station. Additionally, the laundry equipment will include Speed Queen Insights Pay, which will allow customers to pay via coin or mobile pay.
Construction on the laundromat began in February 2019 and is expected to be completed in Q4 2019.
Down Payment (approx.): $787,500
Watsonville, CA Laundromat/Coin Laundry Equipment
- 10 Speed Queen Top Load Washers
- 10 Speed Queen Front Load Washers 22 lb
- 12 Speed Queen Front Load Washers 30 lb
- 11 Speed Queen Front Load Washers 40 lb
- 7 Speed Queen Front Load Washers 60 lb
- 4 Speed Queen Front Load Washers 80 lb
- 16 Speed Queen Dryers Stack 30 lb
- 8 Speed Queen Dryers Stack 45 lb
- 4 Speed Queen Dryers Stack 75 lb