Standard MC920-DA Bill to Coin Changer (Front Load for Change or Tokens)
The Standard MC920-DA Modular Series changers were designed for simple function coin or token dispensing. The MC920-DA changer is an excellent coin or tokens changer, and offer a variety of plug & play options to help you customize the MC920-DA machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular Series machines have Standard's Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. Standard's MC920-DA model currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
- Front Load Console configuration for Change or Tokens
- Accepts $1 / $5 / $10 / $20 Dollar Bills
- (2) Pyramid Bill Acceptors with 1,000 bill Stackers (Other Brands available)
- (2) Modular Steel Smart Mega-Hoppers - hold 20,000 Qtrs. ($5,000 capacity)
- Heavy gauge, steel console cabinet with no visible hinges, (3) T-handle locks & secured storage space
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with tough Lexan graphics decal
- Two Year Limited Warranty & ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 50" H, 28" W, 15" D
James R. McNutt, Sr. founded Standard Change-Makers, Inc. in 1955 as an affiliate of the Nik-O-Lok Company, the world's largest manufacturer of coin-operated locks. Mr. McNutt's grandfather, Charles Van Cleave, founded Nik-O-Lok in 1910. Both companies operated out of the same facilities, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. In 1965, Standard Change-Makers became a separate corporation, and eventually Nik-O-Lok became a division of Standard Change-Makers, Inc. Both companies are still in full operation, still family-owned and still a privately held corporation.
- Standard Changer Equipment
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.