Standard MC720-DA Bill to Coin Changer (Front Load for Change or Tokens)
The Standard MC720-DA Modular Series changers were designed for simple function coin or token dispensing. The MC720-DA changer is an excellent coin or tokens changer, and offer a variety of plug & play options to help you customize the MC720-DA machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular Series machines have Standard's Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. Standard's MC720-DA model currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- Accepts $1 / $5 / $10 / $20 Dollar Bills
- (2) Pyramid Bill Acceptors with 500 bill Stackers each (Other Brands available)
- (2) Modular Steel Smart Hoppers - hold 6,400 Qtrs. ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge, high security steel cabinet with no visible hinges and (2) T-handle locks
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Two Limited Warranty & ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 27.875" H, 16.75" W, 13" D
James R. McNutt, Sr. founded Standard Change-Makers, Inc. in 1955 as an affiliate of the Nik-O-Lok Company, the world's largest manufacturer of coin-operated locks. Mr. McNutt's grandfather, Charles Van Cleave, founded Nik-O-Lok in 1910. Both companies operated out of the same facilities, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. In 1965, Standard Change-Makers became a separate corporation, and eventually Nik-O-Lok became a division of Standard Change-Makers, Inc. Both companies are still in full operation, still family-owned and still a privately held corporation.
- Standard Changer Equipment
- Item Requires Shipping