Standard MC400RL Bill to Coin Changer (Rear Load for Change or Tokens)
The Standard MC400RL Modular Series changers were designed for simple function coin or token dispensing. The MC400RL changer is an excellent coin or tokens changer, and offer a variety of plug & play options to help you customize the MC400RL machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular Series machines have Standard's Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. Standard's MC400RL model currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- Accepts $1 / $5 / $10 / $20 Dollar Bills
- (1) Pyramid Bill Acceptor with 500 bill Stacker (Other Brands available)
- (2) Modular Steel Smart Hoppers - holds 6,400 Qtrs. ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet with Stainless Steel faceplate and tough Lexan graphics decal
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish on cabinet
- Two Year Limited Warranty & ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 28" H, 13.75" W, 13" D
James R. McNutt, Sr. founded Standard Change-Makers, Inc. in 1955 as an affiliate of the Nik-O-Lok Company, the world's largest manufacturer of coin-operated locks. Mr. McNutt's grandfather, Charles Van Cleave, founded Nik-O-Lok in 1910. Both companies operated out of the same facilities, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. In 1965, Standard Change-Makers became a separate corporation, and eventually Nik-O-Lok became a division of Standard Change-Makers, Inc. Both companies are still in full operation, still family-owned and still a privately held corporation.
- Standard Changer Equipment
- Item Requires Shipping