Standard MC100 Bill to Coin Changer (Front Load for Change or Tokens)
The Standard MC100 Modular Series changers were designed for simple function coin or token dispensing. The MC100 changer is an excellent coin or tokens changer, and offer a variety of plug & play options to help you customize the MC100 machine to your specific business needs. For example, all Modular Series machines have Standard's Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing. Standard's MC100 model currency changers provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- Accepts $1 / $5 / $10 / $20 Dollar Bills
- (1) Pyramid Bill Acceptor with 500 bill stacker (Other brands available)
- (1) Modular Series Smart Hopper - holds 3,200 Qtrs. ($800 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Two Year Limited Warranty & ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 32" H, 8.5" W, 13" D
James R. McNutt, Sr. founded Standard Change-Makers, Inc. in 1955 as an affiliate of the Nik-O-Lok Company, the world's largest manufacturer of coin-operated locks. Mr. McNutt's grandfather, Charles Van Cleave, founded Nik-O-Lok in 1910. Both companies operated out of the same facilities, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. In 1965, Standard Change-Makers became a separate corporation, and eventually Nik-O-Lok became a division of Standard Change-Makers, Inc. Both companies are still in full operation, still family-owned and still a privately held corporation.
- Standard Changer Equipment
- Item Requires Shipping